What RISE covers
- Certificate II in Construction Pathways skill set
- Construction Induction White Card
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Workplace communication
- Planning and organising work
- Working effectively in the construction industry
- Introduction experience using tools, materials and equipment
- Trade skills in bricklaying, carpentry and touch on others
- Construction site tour
- Work experience
- Mentoring and support
What’s in it for you
RISE graduates are work-ready with 6 units of Certificate II in Construction Pathways, White Card, Personal Protective Equipment, basic skills and behaviour to prepare them for an apprenticeship.
RISE includes training in a variety of trades to provide graduates with broad knowledge and skills and help them choose the right trade.
RISE partnerships provide collaborative, centralised access to expert advice and support to help you find the right apprentice for your business.
RISE includes post-placement support and mentoring to increase participation and retention in apprenticeship programs and maximise the likelihood of achieving long-term employment.
RISE graduates have demonstrated their reliability, capacity to travel, strong work ethic and positive attitude.
Do you need a work-ready apprentice?
If you need a work-ready apprentice for your business, please complete the registration form below to email your interest for more information, or call Janelle Lamont 0407 545 040.