What RISE covers
- Certificate II in Construction Pathways
- Construction Induction White Card
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Measurements and calculations
- Workplace communication
- Planning and organising work
- Reading and interpreting plans and specifications
- Working effectively in the construction industry
- Using tools, materials and equipment
- Trade skills – bricklaying, carpentry, joinery, painting, plastering and more
- Construction site tour
- Work experience
- Mentoring and support
What’s in it for you
RISE graduates are work-ready with a Certificate II in Construction Pathways, White Card, Personal Protective Equipment and basic skills to prepare them for an apprenticeship.
RISE includes training in a variety of trades to provide graduates with broad knowledge and skills and help them choose the right trade.
RISE partnerships provide collaborative, centralised access to expert advice and support to help you find the right apprentice for your business.
RISE includes post-placement support and mentoring to increase participation and retention in apprenticeship programs and maximise the likelihood of achieving long-term employment.
RISE graduates have demonstrated their reliability, capacity to travel, strong work ethic and positive attitude.
Do you need a work-ready apprentice?
If you need a work-ready apprentice for your business, please complete the registration form below or call the RISE Regional Industry Coordinator on 0407 545 040.